Currently on tap on Wood Road (Updated 1/23/18):
Greenbush Pale Ale, 6.8% ABV Greenbush pours a golden haze and emits an instant passion fruit aroma. What started as a single-hop Mosaic pale ale has evolved over time, but still remains over 80% Mosaic. A dry finish to one of our of favorite offerings.
Donut Shop Coffee Stout, 6.5% ABV The flavor of Donut Shop is multi-layered. It pours a thick, caramel head with an aroma of dark coffee and hints of chocolate and roast. At initial taste you get sweetness up front and a nice silky mouthfeel, rounding out to a subtle coffee finish. Cold Brewed by Widowmaker Brewing, using roasted beans from Red Eye Coffee Roasters: 3 Otis Street in Hingham MA
Ecstasy of Gold, American IPA, 7.2% ABV Hazy, light-copper coloring and a pungent fruit aroma when poured. Balanced fruit taste with a sweet, malty backbone.
50-Year Storm, American DIPA, 7.8% ABV Vaya con Dios! 50-Year Storm pours a hazy gold with a thick white head. A well-balanced beer with floral notes upfront and a grapefruit finish. Australian hops and lots of them!
Millilux, Session IPA, 4.2% ABV This beer is crisp, crushable and hopped out! Despite its low ABV this beer packs a huge punch of aroma and flavor. Sweet maltiness to support the big hoppy notes of lemon citrus with a little pine and grapefruit. Dry hopped with a generous amount of Simcoe & Cascade!
Bat Country, DIPA, 8.9% ABV Spicy notes of Rye pair brilliantly with flavorful hop notes of bright orange, citrus, lemon peel, and peach. Pouring a hazy orange straw color with a white sudsy head. RELEASE SATURDAY JANUARY 27th!
com-RAD, Russian Imperial Stout, 10.1% ABV We decided to have some fun with Donut Shop and see if we could bring the smooth creaminess of our in house favorite to a big textured Russian Imperial. Utilizing additional hops, Belgian Candi syrup,
lactose and of course coffee, we could not be more pleased with the results! Cold Brewed by Widowmaker Brewing, using roasted beans from Red Eye Coffee Roasters: 3 Otis Street in Hingham MA
Sinister Riffs, Black Lager, 7% ABV Sinister Riffs is the perfect extra layer to fight the bombogenesis! Balanced flavor of roast and sweetness with a cleanliness throughout. Notes of caramel and dark chocolate. German hops lend themselves to a perfectly subtle bitterness that balances out this beer all the way to the finish!
Gowanus Canal Screw Job, American IPA, 7.1% ABV, This beer is the first true collaboration between co-founder Ryan Lavery and Head Brewer Ryan Ward from inception to final product. The resulting beer is a delicious IPA, with a smooth creamy mouthfeel, and aroma of tropical fruit, sweet citrus, and fresh resiny hops with a subtle dry finish.
WMB Oktoberfest, 5.7% ABV Our Oktoberfest larger has a strong malt back bone with a subtle spice, a perfect companion for the turning season.
Sarah, Porter, 4.5% ABV A classic British Porter with a caramel and toffee malt character bringing out a sweet biscuity taste.Gently hopped with Fuggle hops to give a light floral aroma. Perfect for a cold winters day.
Currently on tap at one of our accounts:
- 110 Grill, 170 Forbes Rd, Braintree, MA 02184
- Assembly, 425 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02171
- Braintree Brewhouse, 703 Granite St, Braintree, MA 02184
- Cagney's, 214 Washington St, Quincy, MA 02169
- Four Square, 16 Commercial St, Braintree, MA 02184
- Galley, 95 Front St, Scituate, MA 02066
- Oscars, 380 Washington St, Dedham, MA 02026
- Rivershed, 17 New Driftway, Scituate, MA 02066
- Scarlet Oak Tavern, 1217 Main St, Hingham, MA 02043
- Stars on Hingham Harbor, 3 Otis St, Hingham, MA 02043
- Stoughton House of Brews, 28 Porter St, Stoughton, MA 02072
- The Tee Box, 284 Monponsett St # 205, Halifax, MA 02338
- The Tinkers Son, 707 Main St, Norwell, MA 02061
- The Townshend, 1250 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02169
- Trident, 23 Shipyard Dr, Hingham, MA 02043
- Union Brewhouse, 550 Washington St, Weymouth, MA 02188
Crowlers for sale outside of Tap Room:
- Bin Ends, 236 Wood Rd, Braintree, MA 02184
- Elli's Wine Cellar, 791 Broad St, East Weymouth, MA 02189
- Empire Wine & Spirits, 182 Summer St, Kingston, MA 02364